Tint College has been an industry leader in the automotive window tint training industry for over 15 years. Our 5-day hands-on training class was designed specifically to prepare you for a successful career in this high-demand high-margin industry. Window tinting offers an excellent opportunity to increase profits and your services to an existing business and or to jump-start your new business with a professional car window tinting course.
Tint College provides a comprehensive hands-on training class dedicated to teaching YOU the art of window tinting on automotive, residential and commercial windows. Our window tint classes are held in a non-retail learning facility, set up to replicate a real working environment. By design our class size is limited to 6 individuals to ensure an atmosphere more conducive to a superior learning experience, this is not a large seminar.
Our hands-on training course was designed by industry experts, who understand the need to provide a comprehensive training course for the beginner and or an individual with any level of experience in window tinting. Our window tint training class will provide YOU with all the skills and knowledge necessary to become successful in this industry
Your training will include the art of tinting and the secret tips and tricks to installing window film from our seasoned professional. Our focus is to provide you with the knowledge necessary to succeed in this lucrative industry.
Please also read our FAQ section for further information and industry knowledge with lifetime support.
- State-of-the-art training center set up to imitate a working shop.
- We train on actual vehicles, we do not use props
- We only use high-quality industry-standard films such as HP, Carbon, Ceramic
- Hands-on classes are taught by our master tinters each with over 40 years of industry experience.
- Class is limited to (6) people ensuring one-on-one training with the instructors.
- The proper installation techniques for the front, side, and rear windows
- Rear window techniques installing 1 piece by yourself.
- Proper cleaning and prepping techniques for all windows
- The correct method for removing tint and what to avoid
- Free-form cutting, film shrinking, film splicing, and more.
- The small things to look for to save you thousands of dollars
- Introduction to the tools required.
- Introduction to window tinting
- Freehand versus computer cutting of the film.
- Pros and cons of fixed location over a mobile service.
- How to set up a dedicated shop versus a mobile business providing a complete checklist
- Sharing our marketing expertise.
- How to up-sell a customer.
- What warranties to offer and how to add additional income
- Learn about the different types of film available on the market, and what films to avoid.
- Determine pricing and sizes to achieve maximum profit
- How to create a display to upsell the customer for higher profits
- How to fill out an invoice and what may be required on the invoice.
- Tint laws according to your state.
- Medical exceptions for auto tinting
- After installation care instructions and products.
- Business and Marketing Support
- AUTO AND FLAT GLASS PRODUCT TRAINING
- FREE MANUAL OF WINDOW TINTING FOR CLASS
- FREE PROFESSIONAL TOOL KIT
- FREE LUNCH DAILY
- ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE JOB BOARD
- SPECIAL PRICING ON HIGH-QUALITY WINDOW FILM
- ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE DISCUSSION BOARD
- SPECIAL PRICING ON PRE-DESIGNED MARKETING MATERIALS, FLYERS, FORMS, WEBSITES
- SPECIAL PRICING ON WINDOW FILM TOOLS
- UNLIMITED MARKETING AND MANAGEMENT SUPPORT FROM OUR PROFESSIONALS
- UNLIMITED PHONE TECHNICAL SUPPORT BY OUR STAFF
- FREE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM OUR TRAINING FACILITY TO OUR RECOMMENDED HOTEL
5 DAY INTENSE AUTO/FLAT GLASS TRAINING CLASS $1,899
$500 DEPOSIT REQUIRED TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT
(Includes Sales and Marketing Training Course)
FINANCING IS AVAILABLE!
CALL US AT 786-600-7924 FOR DETAILS